Casey County Circuit Clerk, Craig Overstreet, says there are new guidlines in place for any business at the Judicial Center.
- You MUST wear a mask to enter.
- No entry if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have had contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus in the past 14 days.
- Circuit Clerks Office is open 9am-3pm.
- All filings should be eFiled, mailed, or use the drop-box outside the facility.
- Court payments may be made by check or money order with the drop-box, mail to PO Box 147, Liberty, or by phone with a credit/debit card at 606-787-6510, or online throu ePay at KY COURTS DOT GOV.
Limited Driver's License services...
- In person by appointment only.
- Driver's license expiring between March 1st & Sept. 30th must be renewed remotely, using paper form, Driver License/ID Card Renewal.
- Permit & Road testing will resume at the discretion of Ky State Police.
For more information, call the Circuit Clerk's Office at 606-787-6510.